Your browser is not supported
The browser you are using - Internet Explorer or old version of Edge – is not supported by our website. Not to face issues while using our website please use the latest version of Edge or any other modern browser like Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
Online check-in is available 24 hours–1 hour before departure and only for flights leaving from Luxembourg. You can see all the airports, for which check-in is not available here.
For other destinations you must check-in at the airport on the day of departure.
Check-in opens 2 hours before departure and closes 45 minutes before departure. Please be at the airport 2 hours prior departure time in order to complete all required checks and formalities.
Avoid check-in queues. If you leave between 06:00 a.m. and 09:00 a.m., you can check your luggage in the day before your departure between 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
LuxairTours is open from 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday to Sunday, in the new terminal.
Select and book your seat before departure!
Seat reservation for package tours:
You can reserve your seats on the plane for a Vakanz, Excellence or Happy Summer package free of charge for several seating categories until 48 hours prior to departure (until 2 hours before departure to Dubai and Sälen) and subject to availability :
• Excellence: seat categories «Extra Leg space», «Front» and «Standard»
• Vakanz (except Cascais and Venice) : seat categories «Front» and «Standard»
• Vakanz (only Dubai and Sälen): seat category «Standard»
• Happy Summer: seat category «Standard»
For all other packages or if you would like to book another seat category that is for free in your booked package, you can book it by paying for this category. The price per person and flight is as follows:
• 12,- € for Standard category (row 11 to last row)
• 17,- € for Front category (2nd row to 10th row)
• 25,- € or 50,- € (for flights to the Canary Islands, Cape Verde Islands, Egypt, and Dubai) for Extra Leg Space category (1st row and EXIT)
The reservation can be done in your travel agency or on our website https://www.luxairtours.lu/en/travel/my-booking, only for Metropolis, Dubai and Sälen please reserve on https://www.luxair.lu/en/manage-my-booking
Less than 48 hours prior to departure, the reservation has exclusively been done by self-check-in and has to be paid then for all seat categories and packages (except for Metropolis, Dubai and Sälen).
Please note that the following passengers are not allowed to be seated at the emergency exits:
- infants and children under 12
- passengers accompanying infants and children under 12
- passengers traveling with animals in the cabin
- pregnant women
- people with reduced mobility
- passengers whose mobility is reduced owing to their weight, their age, or an illness
Passengers seated at the emergency exits may have to assist the crew in case of an emergency.
For safety reasons, check-in and crew staff must check whether passengers seated near the emergency exits meet the above conditions.
Therefore, Luxair reserves the right to allocate another seat to passengers if required by the safety regulations.
The modification and cancellation of places done by the customer will not give rise to any reimbursement and, in principle, are not covered by the optional insurance packages (please consult your insurance conditions).