Your browser is not supported
The browser you are using - Internet Explorer or old version of Edge – is not supported by our website. Not to face issues while using our website please use the latest version of Edge or any other modern browser like Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
The land of legends and the cradle of a fascinating civilisation, Egypt also offers a coastline dotted with seaside resorts to suit everyone. With the sun which shines endlessly all year, beaches which stretch as far as you can see and sensational seabeds, the banks of the Red Sea have long been popular with tourists the world over. Premier quality hotels welcome lovers of diving and swimming, families with children and holidaymakers of all sorts.
Luxor is located on the right bank of the Nile, approximately 700 km south of Cairo, Luxor is home to some of the world's most famous monuments. The ruins of the ancient city of Thebes, such as the Temple of Amun, Karnak and the Valley of the Kings, have been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 1979. The city which was once the ancient capital of Pharaonic Egypt, is a must for history lovers. They can soak up the past while enjoying the beautiful hotel facilities.
Luxor combines a highly developed contemporary infrastructure and a strong cultural dimension. The ancient Thebes houses indeed the most amazing remains of Egyptian civilisation, between the Valley of the Kings and many of its surprisingly well-preserved temples.
Distance from the airport: 11 km.
- During Ramadan, the Muslim fasting period, some restaurants and bars in the hotels may remain closed and the entertainment programme may be limited.
- Owing to the coral reefs, you are recommended to wear plastic shoes when swimming. Direct access to the sea may be limited to a restricted zone and can also be made by a walkway.
- In all the hotels, proper attire is required for dinner (long trousers for gentlemen).
We would like to draw your attention to the security measures for travelers to Egypt.
- We advise our customers to use hard-sided luggage with built-in padlocks, or that allows padlocks or seals to be affixed without leaving a gap of more than 1 cm, to prevent the intrusion of any illicit object. If a customer is carrying baggage that does not allow for full security by sealing, the passenger will be required to have their hold baggage laminated prior to check-in in Egypt at their own expense.
- In order to ensure the proper implementation of these measures, we ask our customers to comply with the instructions received from the staff in charge upon departure from Egypt. Any refusal to cooperate with our local partners may result in luggage not being transported.