Your browser is not supported
The browser you are using - Internet Explorer or old version of Edge – is not supported by our website. Not to face issues while using our website please use the latest version of Edge or any other modern browser like Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
For all holiday bookings with a departure till 31st March 2022 included, enjoy a free modification up to 14 days before departure, and even a free cancellation under certain conditions.*
You can cancel your trip free of charge in case of lockdown, travel ban to the country/region by the relevant authorities, or if local measures require hotels to close all their restaurants or outdoor facilities.**
Free modification up to 14 days before departure
This offer is valid for all packages with a booking date before 30th March 2022, and a departure date until 31st March 2022, except for packages to France, Italy, Sweden and "Metropolis". For these, the 30-days rule is maintained. This offer is also valid for existing bookings. The change may concern the destination, the hotel, the travel date and the names of the participants. Excluded are: the number of participants and the reduction of the length of stay by more than 2 days.
Free cancellation in the event of a lockdown or travel ban
Valid for all package holidays, with a booking date before 30th March 2022, and a departure date until 31st March 2022. Also valid for existing bookings. Free cancellation can only be requested between 21 days and 7 days before your departure if one of the following conditions is met:
In all these cases, the free modification remains of course possible under the same conditions
LuxairTours organizes and covers the antigen test at destination for passengers who have booked a package holiday until 31 March 2022 (last return flight). This test is required for all non-vaccinated persons aged 12 or more when they fly back to Luxembourg. Our tour guide will contact the client to arrange an appointment at the hotel or in a laboratory. In case of quarantine, LuxairTours will cover the accommodation costs and organize the return flight on the next Luxair flight. This offer could stop before earlier if tests are no longer required to enter Luxembourg. Metropolis, all destinations in Sweden, France, Italy, Germany and Austria are excluded from this offer. More info
LuxairTours offers the insurance assistance free of charge for package holidays to non-EU countries including for the winter season 2021/22 : Cape Verde (till 22/04/22), Dubai (till 21/04/22), Egypt (excepted Luxor, till 27/03/22), Montenegro (till 02/10/21), Morocco (till 16/04/22), Tunisia (till 25/03/22) and Turkey (till 06/11/21). You will enjoy a perfect protection during your entire holidays.
We offer a great choice of hotels committed to our "Safe & Clean Charter" to ensure hygienic excellence for your stay. Discover the hotels. Discover the measures taken by Luxair & LuxairTours to ensure hygiene and safety during your journey. Discover the measures.
PROCEDURE FOR EACH TRAVEL DESTINATION:
- Canary Islands (excepted La Gomera), Jerez, Palma de Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, Almeria, Cabo Verde, Portugal (Funchal & Faro), Greece (Heraklion, Rhodes), Malta, Antalya, Agadir: antigen test is carried out at the hotel.
- Tunisia: PCR test carried out at the hotel.
- La Gomera: antigen test in a nearby laboratory, the transfer is organized and paid by LuxairTours. In case you extend your stay in Tenerife, an antigen test will be required to take the ferry, this test is not paid for by LuxairTours.
- Malaga: antigen test is carried out in a nearby laboratory, the transfer can be organized through the LuxairTours representative at destination but will have to be paid by the client. We strongly recommend using public taxis.
- Hurghada: Antigen test carried out in a nearby laboratory, the transfer will be organized and paid by LuxairTours.
- Metropolis, all destinations in France and Italy, Germany and Austria: excluded from this offer. When you arrive at your destination, please check our website, contact our tour guide or hotel reception for information about the closest test center.
If you are traveling with Luxair and LuxairTours to a destination that requires a Covid-19 PCR test, please note that you have several possibilities to get tested. You will find all related information in the section "Where can I do my PCR or Antigen test in Luxembourg" on the Entry regulations page.
Given the current situation, some countries have introduced specific entry regulations. Please ensure you have the required documents that apply to your destination. Learn more
Note: LuxairTours Protection is not available for Luxair Holidays A la carte products, with the exception of accommodation costs in the event of quarantine.